My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Although your dog will try to wash itself, this is not enough and you will have to consider bath as one of the dog's care task you should finish. When it comes to knowing how to bathe your dog, one of the issues that you have to take into account is the frequency and this will depend on the time you spend outdoors or if your dog have skin problems. Usually, bath a dog once in a month will be more than enough.
The health of the dog is essential to be in perfect condition and bath is one of the things you have to do well so that your doggy's skin looks radiant and bright. Bathing your dog can be an arduous task since many dogs do not like bath time. But don't worry, with patience you will make the dog's bath a fun and relaxing time for him. And we will show you everything you need to know to bathe your dog in the best way.
Once you have to bathe your dog, follow these steps and it will become quite simple. Learn how to bathe your dog by following these simple procedures:
1. Heat the water. The ideal temperature is around 40℃.
2. Then pour water on your dog by using your hands to let it acclimatize to the temperature.
3. Moisten your dog with the shower head, preventing water from entering its ears.
4. After this, apply dog shampoo and perform the dog's bath from head to toe.
5. Use the shower head again to rinse your dog and apply some hair care products.
6. Dry your dog with a good absorbent towel and then use a dryer to blow dry it's hair.
Although dog bathing is mandatory for all dogs, it is true that there are several things you should keep in mind so that the bath is perfect and does not affect the health of the dog. Take note of these simple tips and your pet's bath time will be perfect!